*Lighting Trigger* / ZeRo BaSs *Lighting Trigger* / ZeRo BaSs

EPICNESS

i love the beginning at 00:23 when things start to explode with power. keep the work great job. keep doing your own thing, dont let ANYBODY take you down.

-Control: Damage- -Control: Damage-

AMAZING

I love your work! This is so awesome and fast paced Its like the APOCOLYPSE has finally come and we're all about to die. Everyone is running trying to escape but failed in many attempts. now everyone is running frantic like scraed little ants as the final hours are to come. Keep up the great work and NEVER give up!

-Gaarademon7-
Conceive and Believe

Stian K - Be Alive! (Lasj Rmx) Stian K - Be Alive! (Lasj Rmx)

EPIC!!!!

this by far the most epic song ever! i cant believe that dick seven-two-five stole this masterpice.Keep up the great work! i have this song fav'd and downloaded.

-Control: Crowd- -Control: Crowd-

??????wheres control:damage?????????

a few days ago you said you would submit your next control song called control:damage????

Waterflame responds:

its comming today ;)

Electronic Symphony Remixed Electronic Symphony Remixed

headbangin foot-tappin awesomeness

this rocks so hard and i love this kind of music it ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Gaarademon7-
Conceive and Believe.

Use Your Freakin Head!!! Use Your Freakin Head!!!

IM DOWNLOADING AS FAST AS MY DAMN COMP WILL LET ME

this song is so awesome and brings back memories. Lets all have a moment of silence to remember this moment.............ok rememvering over but his song is awesome and is on my top let me count 10...20..30.. oh ya its 10! keep up the great work.

SMRPG Forest Maze Remix SMRPG Forest Maze Remix

AWESOME!

I love this game it brings back memories and the song is awesome too! But the one thing that really gets at me and makes me happy is the way it loops an that is completely amazing.

-Thunderzone- -Thunderzone-

the song that started it all well for me

This song is AWESOME i heard in a youtube video and was searching like and insane person on drugs and crazy pills. This is the magnificent song that started my thought of your music. All of your other songs are awesome and i have them downloaded.

Echoy Ambient-Industrial Echoy Ambient-Industrial

100th

1ooth audio submission WOOOOO!

Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

WOOT TETRIS!

Tetris is my favorite game ever and it will be forever. The theme song is my favorite song ever. I love it when people remix it. Sometimes they make it sound good and sometimes they make it sound like shit. your the good kind.